- Isaac: Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. But we forgive him. We forgive him not because he had a heart as figuratively good as his literal one sucked, or because he knew more about how to hold a cigarette than any nonsmoker in history, or because he got eighteen years when he should've gotten more.
- Augustus Waters: Seventeen.
- Isaac: I'm assuming you've got some time, you interupting bastard.
- Isaac: I'm telling you, Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.
- Issac: But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.
I just cried.
“first time daddy sees his 3 week old”
this is beautiful.
He’s looking at her like she’s made of gold.
i will never NOT reblog this. this is absolutely beautiful.
My heart just super bleeded from all the love of this photo.
This is amazing.
My grandma and mom are cute
mom, great news, i’m pregnant…. with sadness and eternal failure
if breasts, butts and legs are so distracting to men, to the point they cant function
why arent they that distracting to lesbians
and at that point
why isnt the penis bulge and legs not distracting enough to gay men to warrant men being put under the same dress codes
So today Angelina Jolie had double mastectomy, which is the removal of one’s breasts, to prevent Breast cancer. So instead of praising Angelina on her bravery, men on Twitter decided to ridicule her, even calling her stupid for removing her breasts. For those of you on Tumblr that are attacking Feminists for being delusional about sexism against women and misogyny here’s your fucking proof that sexism and misogyny exists.
Our celebrity obsessed culture may be a joke but breast cancer definitely isn’t - nearly 500,000 people die from it every year. Angelina Jolie’s doctors estimated she had an 87% risk of developing breast cancer and a 50% risk of developing ovarian cancer because she carries the common gene mutation that causes both. Her mother died at the age of 56 after a long battle with cancer as well. My own mother had both breast and ovarian cancer within a couple short years and let me tell you, it’s about the least funny thing in the world to watch someone suffer from.
Valuing someone’s body parts you sexualized over their life and humanity goes beyond sexism, it’s sub-human.
it’s extremely sad that we live in a world where people would rather see angelina jolie with breast cancer and nice boobs, in comparison to cancer free, happy and healthy. her 87 percent chance of cancer was reduced to less than 5 percent, but rather than commending her on the decision she made; we’re going to insult and mock her? okay.
Angelina Jolie announces a double mastectomy to save her life, people get fucking pissed and act like she’s lost everything that’s made her worthwhile in the first place, AND YOU WONDER WHY I FUCKING HATE THE “SAVE THE BOOBIES” TROPE.
BECAUSE NO ONE ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE WOMAN’S LIFE. WOMEN JUST HAPPEN TO BE ATTACHED TO A PAIR OF BREASTS. WOMEN AREN’T WORTH SAVING—BUT YOU BET YOUR ASS THE PUBLIC WILL BE IN A RIOT IF A GOOD PAIR OF TITS IS IN DANGER.
Page 1 of 827